Church-wide Photo Scavenger Hunt
Hi everyone! Our next fellowship event is a church-wide photo scavenger hunt. It is a lighthearted creative challenge.
The heart behind this socially-distanced activity is for us to share a bit of our lives with one another, be reminded to pray for one another and remember that even though we cannot meet together right now, we are still a community!
As an extra incentive, for each photo you submit, you will be entered into a draw for a $50 Amazon gift card!
Week 1: September 10 – 17
You can submit your photos here. Week 1 submissions closing at 11:59PM on September 17th
Week 2: September 17 – 24
- A blooming flower
- A picture with a friend (can be virtual)
- An item from your childhood/reminds you of childhood
- Something you made
- Something orange
- The sky/weather
- A photo of a fond LLC memory
- A photo taken somewhere outside of BC
- A baby photo of you
- Your favourite fruit
- A group photo with your life group
- a picture of the person that introduced you to LLC
- A photo of you in mid air
- a black and white photo
- a close up of someone’s eyes
- something that makes you smile
- A photo from your most recent vacation
- Something awesome you received in the mail
- A close up of an insect
After September 24th, the fellowships (or congregation, in our case) that submit at least one photo per mission will be entered into a draw for a small gift for every member in their group that participated.
On September 30th, the photos you shared will be added to a gallery from the rest of the church so that we can all enjoy everyone’s pictures together.
If you have any questions, please contact Joanne Yen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to see a bit of life from your perspective!