Dinner Delight: A Merry Christmas Gathering
Indulge in the coziness of the holiday season with our upcoming series of smaller and more intimate Christmas dinners, hosted at various locations on Saturday, December 9! Get ready for an evening filled with good company and hearty conversations as we gather in the spirit of togetherness and joy. Discover the magic of this special time as you join us at these dinners, where laughter flows freely and memories are made. With each location being a delightful surprise, anticipation for the week leading up to the event will only add to the excitement of the occasion.
Come and experience the heartwarming atmosphere as we celebrate the joy of the season, surrounded by the warmth of friendship and the comfort of community. Let’s make this Christmas dinner a memorable moment that embodies the spirit of love, laughter, and cherished connections.
- Groups will be 8-10 people (We acknowledge it might be tough to fit so many people, but it’s more than okay if space is a bit tight. We value the time together!)
- Food will be take out, potluck, cooked by host or a mix of the three, up to the host!
- There’ll be an activity boxed prepared for you beforehand.
- The Fellowship Committee will arrange the groups and take care of the communication. Please focus on hosting!
- If you have a heart to host but don’t have the space, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
- We’ll be taking geographical and transportation factors into consideration when forming the groups.
Please sign up here | Sign-Up Deadline: November 26